IFT-70 Limited Time Promotion!
We are delighted to announce a unique offer for the IFT-70U as we now only have a limited number left in stock. The IFT-70 is now discontinued, so don't miss out on the availability of these last IFT-70U units which still come with full Hartridge 12 Month warranty at a fantastic price. When they're gone, they're gone!
The IFT-70U is a cost-effective common rail injector function tester with ultrasonic rinse tank. It is designed to provide simple & quick diesel injector diagnostics for all levels of workshop capability.
Thanks to the IFT-70's easy functionality a non diesel-specialist garage can unlock increased diagnostics capability by comparing injector delivery output across a set of injectors. For an experienced workshop the IFT-70 can be used either as part of a vehicle diagnostic or as part of a full injector test, diagnosis, and repair programme when used in conjunction with the Sabre CRi Series, AVM2-PC or CRi-PC machines.
The IFT-70 units available include the IFT-c controller and IFT-u ultrasonic cleaner as standard included in the £3,500 price, which was £7,000. *Please see below table for the fully delivered price which would include shipping:
|Shipping To Location||Packed & Delivered Price (not including optional accessories)|
|Ex Works (no shipping, collect direct from Hartridge only)||£3,500|
IFT-70U Key Features
- Up to 700 bar for high pressure functional testing
- Spray chamber for spray pattern observation
- Integrated 1.5L ultrasonic rinse tank
- Fume extraction
- Simple injector fixture for different injector sizes, & change between spray pattern & measurement modes
- No adaptors required for standard injectors
- Side port adaptors & back lead adaptors required for specific applications
- Flexible high pressure pipe connection
Module IFT-c Key Features
- Integrated IFT-c electronic CR controller
- Electronically controlled safety interlocks
- Injector driver profiles: Delphi, Denso and Bosch Solenoid, Continental and Bosch piezo