Microdiesel Cabinet HM1000
High Pressure Common Rail and EUI/EUP Fuel Systems are manufactured to tolerances which dictate that the highest standards of cleanliness must be maintained in diesel workshops.
The Microdiesel Cabinet HM1000 is a clean air cabinet designed specifically for the assembly of diesel fuel injection equipment and enables diesel workshops to set up and maintain a clean area to achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.
- The HEPA filter used in HM1000 is capable of particle filtration down to 0.5 micron.
- Equipped with high intensity lighting of the work area.
- Equivalent to ISO-6 as specified for the manufacture of precision optics and gyroscopes.
- Designed to be installed on a standard workbench.
- Low running costs.
|Lighting||4 off 55W low energy strip lights|
|Electrical Supply||220/240 volt, 1 phase, 50Hz|
|Filtration||HEPA filter capable of 0.5 micron filtration equivalent to ISO-6|
|Dimensions (internal)||1165 x 735 x 620mm|
|Dimensions (external)||1275 x 1370 x 784mm|
It is recommended that the Microdiesel Cabinet HM1000 should be installed in an assembly area where the atmosphere is contained, this will prolong filter life. Air ventilation into the assembly area/room should be filtered to a minimum of grade F5 to EN779. The Microdiesel Cabinet HM1000 is designed to be mounted on a work bench of the following minimum size: Height 900mm, width 787mm, length 1275mm made from 40mm square tube.
- Stainless Steel Cabinet (Suffix SS complete with D, H and T).
- Support Bench (HM1012).
- Air flow meter to assess air flow and filter condition.
HM1000M-DHT: - Microdiesel Cabinet – 120V with Door, Hydraclamp and Tool rack
HM1000L-DHT : Microdiesel Cabinet 230V w ith Door, Hydraclamp and Tool rack
HM1000SS: Stainless Steel
|Gross Weight:||244 kgs|
|Net Weight:||176 kgs|
|Case Size:||140 x 90 x 160 cms|