Testmaster 3 HH701
The Hartridge Testmaster 3 HH701 is pneumatically operated, incorporating an LCD display and sophisticated menu driven software for analysing injector nozzle performance. The Testmaster 3 HH701 is compact in size, easy and flexible in use, and permits test results to be stored and recorded via an external PC/printer.
- Air operated pumping action.
- Test most types of automotive injector up to 500 bar pressure
- Illuminated spray chamber
- Air operated continuous fume extraction of the spray chamber
- Keypad for data entry
- Pressure reading display both digitally and an analogue bar graph on back-lit LCD display.
- Pass/Fail indication
- Flow control valve
- Date and time indication
- Digital display enables better accuracy.
- In accordance with ISO 8984-1 and ISO 8984-2 standards.
- Reduced operator fatigue.
- Menu driven software for ease of use.
- Injector test plan facility (up to 200 memory locations).
- Automatic pass/fail indication when the test plan facility is used.
- Easy access to injector test plans.
- Traceability of injector test results.
- Offers outstanding value for money.
- Flow control to detect injector chatter.