CRi-PC Test Stand
The Hartridge CRi-PC Test Stand has been designed to provide service workshops with a cost effective
and flexible all makes Common Rail injector test platform that is quick to set-up and easy to use.
Available as either a single or four line configuration, the All Makes Common Rail Injector Test Stand can be adapted to suit service workshop needs with Hartridge application kits whether that be “contract batch testing” or “over the counter” testing where the mix and quantity of injectors is unpredictable.
- Controlled through Magmah software and user interface.
- Manual and automatic operation.
- Create, edit and save test plans.
- View and print saved test plans.
- Incorporates semi-automatic injector clamping.
- Interlocked safety door and clear polycarbonate protective shield.
- Measures injector delivery.
- Measures injector coil resistance.
- Measures injector response time.
- Measures backleak flow and temperature (option).
- Tests Bosch, Delphi, Denso and Siemens injectors.
- Tests up to 4 injectors at any one time.
- Modular kit structure – only purchase the applications you need.
- Pneumatic clamping.
- Fast diagnosis of faulty injectors.
“This product has the ability to test piezo-electric coils which require fast acting high voltage levels to excite the piezo stack. Although Hartridge has designed the product to comply with the low voltage and electro-magnetic compatibility (EMC) directives, which is a requirement of the CE marking directive, there is a risk that some electrically sensitive devices could be impacted. Therefore, Hartridge recommends that this equipment should not be utilised by persons who are fitted with a pacemaker or similar heart support equipment.”