Microdiesel Ultrasonic Tanks
HM1030 – HM1033
To ensure longevity of your equipment, effective cleaning is essential. The ultrasonic cleaning process depends on the rapid formation and violent collapse of minute bubbles in the cleaning fluid. The parts to be cleaned are placed in the wire container which is inserted in the tank full of cleaning fluid. High intensity sound waves are introduced into the fluid to produce the bubbles which form around the components and remove the dirt from the surface.
(More Ultrasonic Tank images further down)
Manufactured in the UK, Hartridge’s new range of stainless steel tanks supersedes our previous models offering a greater range of sizes.
All tanks include the following advanced features:
- Easy clean exterior,
- Programmable settings for:
- Degas mode.
- Removes gases normally present in the tap water used to dilute the cleaning fluid.
- Frequency leap mode.
- Automatically varies the frequency to maximise the cleaning action.
- Time used counter.
- Cycle counter
- Cleaning fluid level indicator.
- Wire basket/tank cover included as standard.
- Built in heater.
- Built in timer up to 60 minutes.
- Powerful 40 kHz transducer.
- Can clean components without disassembly.
- Ideal for cleaning injector nozzles.
- Rapid cleaning 1 to 3 minutes and cleans dirt from difficult to reach crevices.
- Good at shifting stubborn carbon deposits giving consistent cleaning results.